Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) is an IP-based communications system integrating voice, video, data, and mobility products and other applications. It enables more effective, secure communications and can transform the way in which we communicate.
But CUCM can also be challenging. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you get the most out of this tool.
For Volume I the Stack8 Managed and Professional Service Teams have focused on the essentials of CUCM, compiling these Tips and Insights based upon the most frequent and challenging issues facing our clients. Further guides will focus on specific issues associated with CUCM.
Troubleshooting Cisco Phone Registration Issues in Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM
- Solution 1 - Delete Trust Lists
- Solution 2 - No Network Connectivity
- Solution 3 - Validate File Downloadability
New Practices for CUCM Dial Plans
- Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR) and Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS)
- Enterprise Alternate Numbers
- +E.164 Alternate Numbers
- YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)
Using LUA Script to Allow SIP-Based Phones to Dial from the CUCM Corporate Directory
Diagnosing the Dial Plan - Partitions & Calling Search Space
- Calling Search Space
- Sample problem and solution